Thursday, February 2, 2012

Short Days and Long Lists

Lately, the days seem incredibly short. I feel like I barely start the day and then it's time to figure out what's for dinner. It seems like I just can't catch up on my to-do's! Not to mention all the yarny things I want to do.

I've been so inspired and excited about knitting, crochet, weaving, and so many other creative things lately but I just can't seem to fit in as much of it as I'd like. I have managed to fit in a little each day but it's not nearly as much as I'd like or that I'd do if the days were longer.

Blogging? I've been wanting to do that too but it just hasn't worked out. That might be about to change. My daughter has an appointment in Carlsbad tomorrow...near the beach. What a perfect opportunity! She'll be available to model my projects and we'll have a beautiful setting. So, today, I've been getting some of my recently finished projects ready for the big day. I even blocked my Maia shawl. It's gorgeous! I hope it's dry in time!

I can't have more hours in the day, but I'm hoping for some great pictures tomorrow so I can work on one of the many things I've been wanting to do...blogging!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

if you ever figure out how to gain more hours in a day - please share the secret - I'm sorely in need...