Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunshine!



I have been enjoying the warm sunshine the last few days! Ahhhh! It's so nice! This picture is from a warm, sunny day at an herb farm with my daughter and a friend a couple of years ago. It's so pretty and sunshiney that I thought it would be great to post today.

We spent yesterday at the Pet Expo with our dog, Salsa. We get to spend some time each year hanging out at the Airedale booth letting Salsa show people what Airedales look like and what cool dogs they are. Salsa does a great job. Afterwards she got to hang out under a tree with us while we had lunch and then relax behind the scenes while we looked around. My mother in law was in the "Mutley Crew" show with her dog. That's always fun to see. The dogs and their owners have fun with agility, frisbee, and other cool dog tricks. We've been working with Salsa on dog dancing moves. Maybe she can be in the show sometime. :) The llamas were awesome...as llamas always are!!! lol :-) It was a fun day!

I've been working on some needle felting projects the past few days but I don't have any pictures yet. Soon....I hope. In fact, I think I'll get off the computer now and get back to work/fun. I'm working on one that I want to finish by Wednesday for a gift. That should give me something fun to post soon too. :)

No comments: