Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beary Nice....Socks! :-)



Little bear will be meeting her new friend today and wanted to show off her new little shawl before she leaves. I crocheted this yesterday. It's a little more like what I had in mind. It looks so cozy and warm. So cute.

I started a new pair of socks last night. I'm using a pattern called "Snowflake Lace Socks". Their so pretty. The pattern is more challenging than the "Monkey" socks and I've had to go backwards a few times but so far so good. I'm excited to get working on them again at the knit group this morning. I'm using Cherry Tree Hill yarn for these. This is my first splurge on more expenisive type yarn and I love it. It's so soft and nice to work with. This sock addictin is funny...I've barely started these socks and I'm so excited about future socks. I've been collecting patterns and have several I can't wait to start. I want to find some nice solid color yarn for my next pair. Sooooo much fun! Happy knitting!

No comments: