Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cruisin' Kitty

Sunday morning, as my husband, daughter and I got ready to go out for a little cruise on our bikes, my daughter set our kitty, Duchess, in my bike basket. Whenever we've tried this in the past, she stiffened her legs and stuck them out to prevent it from happening. She was NOT going in! But, this time, she didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think she kind of liked the idea. She curled up and made herself comfortable. So cute! Of course, I had to get some pictures...








I know she never would want to be in the basket when the bike is actually moving. So, we took her out before we left. I wonder if she'll ever crawl in there on her own?

2 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

Oh my gosh - she is beautiful - we have a kitty that looks a lot like her. Cats are so funny - the places that they jump into. These pictures are precious!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

How Precious! She did not want to be left at home alone!

Vanessa in Oklahoma