Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So Beary Adorable

Allow me to introduce you to my newest lil' bear creation...


This is a little black bear and we're trying to figure out a name for him. I think "Black Beary" is cute but I'm not sure if there might be a better name for him. Got any ideas?


I think he turned out really cute. My daughter and husband think so too. So much so that I'm not sure if they'll let me put him in my Etsy shop. But, that's my plan.


I love the shape of his back side. Adorable.


And, his cute little toes. I decided to put three on each foot instead of four. What do you think?


If you're interested in adopting this sweet 'lil bear, be sure to watch for him in my Etsy shop. :-)

6 comments:

DEEP END OF THE LOOM said...

Awwww he's so cute!! How about Paw Paw Bear, Bibi Bear, or Osito (baby bear in spanish).

judith said...

Precious! I like Berry Bear, but Osito is cute too. Love his little hiney.

Benita said...

He has a great shape from the backside, and the best smile! I think he is a little rascal with lots of personallity. I like Osito, too!

Lenora said...

He? I don't know. With those thunder thighs, "she" looks a lot like me! PS - Osito is a cute name.

Sel and Poivre said...

Before I read your comment about his back end I too thought it was one of his more adorable features! How about "Booty Bear"?

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! I think his name should be Humphrey. :-)

LEA