I finished two more projects that I can count in my Create 52 challenge...
I made another needle felted drier ball. Although, just like the last one, I'm thinking it might be too pretty to use for a drier ball. It's supposed to be a mandala. The outlining makes it look a bit like a stained glass design too.
This pair of socks is finally finished! I started them a couple of years ago as a lesson to learn the toe up method. However, the person that was teaching me wasn't very regular about coming to our stitch gatherings and then stopped altogether. I thought about trying to figure it out on my own by using YouTube videos. I was just frustrated with it and tired of it sitting around that I decided to just rip it out and make them the way I know how, cuff down. I still might learn toe up someday. In fact, I saw a different way of starting it recently that seemed a lot easier and more fun. It uses circular needles instead of double point needles.
I'm now caught up with my challenge. Yay!