Friday, November 7, 2008

Eye Candy Friday


I haven't been posting much lately and I don't want anyone to think I've abandoned my blog. So...how about some eye candy for Friday?! I feel like I have a case of cabin fever from staying home so much lately. And, we haven't done much traveling for a while. So, I've been dreaming about going to various places and getting away. This is a picture from our trip to Maui a couple years ago. It makes a great Fall picture because of the colors. They are stems from some very interesting trees. I have no idea what kind of tree it is but it's fascinating how it grows these little rope like things...no needles or leaves...just these. They're thick like ropes, hard, smooth, and bendable. I had never seen anything like that before our trip. But, after we got back, I noticed some trees just like them in a neighborhood in Encinitas (San Diego).

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: