Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Letter "F"

"F" is the alphabet photo challenge letter of the week.

Here are some things I came up with that start with the letter "F"...

Furry Feline Face


Fluffy Face


Figs


Asparagus Fern


 Foliage shaped ceiling Fan blade or Fan Frond


French cafe in a painting we have.


Fingers on glove Forms


Floral Furniture...a carving on an armoire we have.


I also thought of Fiber and needle Felting but those would be photos of things
already seen on my blog.  So, I decided to stick with these things.

Hmmm?....I wonder what I can find that starts with "G"...

8 comments:

Art and Sand said...

All are great, but I love the furry feline face and especially the fluffy face. What precious animals.

Judy S said...

Love how crisp and clear your photos are!!!

Of course I'm a bit partial to the Forry Face, but the Fluffy one is awesome too ;-)

gilly said...

I do so love that fluffy face!
Xx

Bernadett said...

:) Lovely.:)

Cindie said...

Your F photos are great! We must have taken our fig photos on the same day - they could be from the same tree. I have one more photo I want to try for tonight so hopefully my few photos will be up tomorrow.

roxie said...

Magnificent kitty face! SOOO sweet.

Benita said...

What a sweet kitty face! And I love the leaf-shaped fan blades! Awesome week!

Delighted Hands said...

Love the unusual ideas...very cool! We grow figs, too!