Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bloomers

Just thought I'd share photos of some of the pretty flowers blooming in my yard right now...


We just planted two Clematis a few weeks ago.  
They seem to be very happy and are blooming and growing like crazy.
I love the purply color!


These Amaryllis haven't bloomed in years.  I'm so happy to see them again!
The bulbs belonged to my grandmother who passed away when I was about 10.
So, these flowers are extra special to me.


Our Butterfly Iris is on it's second big bloom this year.


They're so pretty looking across the yard at them from my kitchen window.
And, the details up close are even prettier.


Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Such beautiful blossoms...
I marvel again and again at the wonder of it all...
the details and unique features of each flower take my breath away!
oxo

Quinn said...

Lovely about your grandmother's amaryllis! And I think if I could only have one type of flower in my world, it would be iris. That one is stunning.

Shirley said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I don't have a green thumb so my enjoyment is looking at all of yours and others beautiful flowers. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

gilly said...

Such pretty blooms, and I love that your granmother's bulbs are still blooming - that is so special.
Have a happy day,
Xx

Sandra said...

beautiful. My clematis is a plae, pale pink, and I plan on planting a few more this year, both at home and hte cottage. We can only grow amaryllis in pots up here, but my iris and siberian iris are about to pop!