Monday, March 9, 2009

Don't Disturb the Kitty!

I wasn't planning to post anything today but I'm happily stuck at my computer and have to share why.... Duchess (our kitty) has curled up on my lap, which is pretty common...but, today she looks sooooo incredibly happy that I don't have the heart to disturb her by getting up to work on other things (at least, not yet). She's purring and keeps looking up and staring into my eyes...then, as I pet her, she snuggles her head into my chest and puts her paw up by my shoulder like she's giving me a hug! Awwwwww! I love her sooo much!!! I can't imagine life without kitties! They're so awesome and they make a house feel like home. :-)

2 comments:

Judith said...

I love the little kitties too! though mine hasent been coming to be petted lately I have to chase one down and catch her first to love on her. But your right, kitties make a home.

Erin @Days to Remember said...

Awww. Cute!