Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cedar Sheep Association

I think this so cool and I bet other fiber enthusiasts will too. Check out the sign above the doors (you can click on the picture to enlarge it)...


This is in Cedar City, Utah. I've never seen anything like this....a sheep association??? How cool is that?! I'm not sure if it's still in operation or if it's just a preserved building being used for something else. Either way, I love it! We've stopped in Cedar City many times over the past few years on our summer vacations to Utah and Colorado. We enjoy poking around their antique stores and going through this old part of town...and I always enjoy seeing this. :-)

I'm hoping to have some crafty, fun stuff to post soon. I'm super busy, in the middle of designing and creating a costume for our Airedale for the upcoming Airedale Halloween party that we go to every year. HERE'S a link about last years party. It's coming up this weekend and, as I often do, I waited until the last minute. So, it looks like a lot of this week will be taken up working on that. I'm having fun with it. Although, I have to say that it's not easy doing a fitting on a very wiggly dog who just wants to bite her costume! lol

Have a great day!

No comments: