Friday, September 4, 2009

Surprise!

I received an email this week that was quite a surprise! It was from the America's Knitting website and they were asking if they could feature one of my projects (the magic ball shawl) on their site for the month of September. I wish it had been one of my projects with better pictures but I was thrilled to be asked and quickly said, "yes". And, now it's on their site, along with projects from other knitters that live in this beautiful state of California...the featured state for September. Check it out...HERE.

4 comments:

KarenB said...

We're just so proud of you!

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

Congratulations!!! It's such a great idea and I love how your shawl turned out. I wish I had more friends who knitted so that I could trade with them.

Erin @Days to Remember said...

How cool! Yay!

Sel and Poivre said...

That is totally neat to be featured like that - and I think the photo they chose is fabulous!